Please forgive me, but I've been having some problems with livejournal, and may move to another service. This (together with the fact I've been going through crappy times looking for a job) is why I've been absent for so long.
If I move to somewhere else, I'll post the new address here.
It has been a while, right? So, time for a situation update:
1) I'm still unemployed. Tried for a new job, most likely fucked up at it because I was very sick the day I did the required written test and it's not like I can take it again (-_-' I checked).
2) My grandparents are sick.
3) I have been watching a bunch of anime lately. Finished watching N. 6 and Uragiri Wa Boku Namae Wo Shitteiru and may be watching Noein first. I'm taking suggestions.
4) I became a bit of shounem-ai fangirl. Please, shoot me. I feel I'm too old for it X_X.
5) I resumed trying to learn to do tarot readings. Not particularly good at it so far.
6) I'm thinking about starting to write Memento Mori in English, but I'm very afraid of sucking at it. I have all the ideas and plot, but... I dunno.
My cousin is at the hospital, as he almoust died because part of one of his intestines died. I don't know what is called in English. Necrosis?
...I'm under the impression I became a yaoi fangirl.
Please, kill me now.
Do these still exist? Could you please recommend me any active ones?